Cookies are files or information particles that can be stored on your computer (or other Internet-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets) when you visit a website/application. Cookies save your actions and preferred settings during your browser session or for your next visit to the application. When you revisit our application, this information will be sent back to the server. This way, your computer or mobile device is automatically recognized, and your preferred settings are automatically loaded for your convenience.
Depending on their types, cookies generally collect data related to your browsing and usage preferences and habits on the device you access the application. This data includes all information about the pages you accessed, the region you are in, the ads, services, and products you reviewed, and all the information about your navigation in the application.
Cookies are used for purposes such as enabling you to switch effectively between online pages, facilitating the use of the application, tracking your preferences to improve our visibility and ads in line with your content, graphics, and technological needs, enhancing and improving the user experience generally, evaluating usage data for our websites statistically, and helping us develop the website/application structures and contents. In addition, cookies can be used to personalize our services according to your interests and needs and/or to accelerate the activities and experiences you will perform on the website/application in the future.
· First-Party Cookies: Refers to cookies created by us and placed on the website/application under our control.
· Third-Party Cookies: Cookies created and managed by third-party companies we collaborate with are called third-party cookies.
· Session Cookies: Sadece tarayıcınız açıkken mevcut olan ve tarayıcınız kapanınca silinen çerez tipidir.
· Persistent Cookies: This type of cookie is only available while your browser is open and is deleted when your browser is closed.
· Necessary Cookies: Necessary to ensure the effective functioning of the application, provide you with various services, and perform some functions such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide some services such as buying and selling.
· Functionality Cookies: Aim to save the user preferences in the application and remember your choices to provide an improved and personalized experience to the user. For example, cookies that save your language preferences or password and prevent you from having to make your preferences again by keeping the application continuously open.
· Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about you and your browsing habits related to your interests. They allow the implementation of functions such as preventing the repetition of the same ads, displaying ads properly, and displaying ads according to your interests in some cases.
· Analytical Cookies: Used by web analytics tools to collect statistical information such as the time spent in the application, pages used, click information, and the duration of staying on a page to analyze the use of the application and to conduct more effective marketing activities.
· Saving the user's cookie permission status in the domain context
· Storing preferences such as language, location, and displayed search results
· Reading your browser settings to display the application in the most suitable way on your screen
· Equally distributing the application to maintain its accessibility
· Optimizing our application in real-time depending on how you use it
Although many web browsers accept cookies as the default setting, you can reject or delete cookies from your browser's settings section. Please refer to your browser's help screen for detailed information on how to edit your browser settings.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all your questions and comments regarding the policy. Requests will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although no fee is charged for requests, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. The Data Subject acknowledges, declares, and undertakes that in case of a request that will result in any personal data of the Company being unable to be used, the data subject may not fully benefit from the operation of the Site and that all liabilities arising in this regard belong to the data subject.